Monday 25 May 2015

Personal Statement

A personal statement is an essay detailing your creative and intellectual capabilities.It can be frustrating to write however can be an essential tool for employers to help better select the candidates they wish to select for a job.

A personal statement gives evidence of your achievements which is not included in other parts of your application. When writing your personal statement you need to think about how the events described in your personal statement have helped shape your attitude, focus and intellectual capability.

Examples of Personal statements


UCAS - how to write a personal statement - UCAStv 

Uploaded by on 28 Sep 2010

Personal Statement 

Uploaded by on 30 Sep 2009

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. residency personal statement editing

    ReplyDelete